The Youth Soccer Experience
Soccer to Achieve POLICIES
- We have a zero refund policy for non-attendance at a scheduled program!
- Should Soccer to Achieve decide to de-register a child, a refund will be issued after deduction for program dates already attended.
- A $10.00 administration fee will be applied to any refund issued.
MAKE-UP CLASSES & CANCELLATIONS:
- Whenever possible, we will use indoor space during inclement weather. If there is no indoor space available, then we will make up the program dates until completed.
- Soccer to Achieve holds the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment. Upon cancellation, a full refund will be made.
- Transfers will be accepted only within the same season as long as there is availability.
ARRIVAL & DISMISSAL POLICY:
- Parents/Guardians/Caregivers are responsible for signing children in & out of programs. No child can be left unattended before, during, or after the program day ends!
- If your child is to be picked up by someone other than yourself, please provide a note. Children will not be released to anyone unknown to the Soccer to Achieve Instructors.
SOCCER to Achieve WAIVER AND RELEASE
WAIVER & RELEASE:
Agreement to Participate in Soccer to Achieve Programs
Participation in all sports can be dangerous and it is impossible to ensure the safety of all participating individuals. Soccer demands cardiovascular fitness, coordination, and agility. Although many risks can be avoided, I understand that not all risks can be and release Soccer to Achieve, sponsors, partners, and affiliates from responsibility for any injury that my child might incur during the course of normal play. I further understand that in the event of a medical emergency, Soccer to Achieve will call EMS to render assistance and that I will be financially responsible for any expenses involved.
While playing soccer, accidents do happen. Some of these accidents may be minor like collisions with other players, collisions with the ground, and being struck by the ball. Other accidents may be more significant like collisions with the goalposts. Other injuries may also include:
- minor injuries like scrapes, bruises, strains, blisters, and sprains;
- more serious injuries liken broken bones, concussions, muscle tears, and
- catastrophic injuries like heat stroke, cardiac arrest, and death
To reduce the risk of injury, participants are expected to abide by the following rules:
- all participants are expected to be physically fit before Soccer to Achieve begins
- all players must adhere to the rules of soccer, thus creating a safe playing environment
The above-mentioned participant agrees to follow the preceding safety rules, all posted safety rules, and all rules common to the sport of soccer. Further, the above-mentioned participant
agrees to report any unsafe practices, conditions, or equipment to the Soccer to Achieve instructor.
I certify that the above-mentioned participant 1) possesses a sufficient degree of physical fitness to safely participate in soccer, 2) understands that he/she is to discontinue activity at any time he/she feels undue discomfort or stress, and 3) has indicated in the "Special Needs" section any health-related conditions that might affect his/her ability to play soccer and he/she will verbally inform the Soccer to Achieve instructor immediately.
I have read the preceding information and it has been explained to me. I know, understand, and appreciate the risks associated with participation in soccer and I am voluntarily participating the above-mentioned participant in the activity. In doing so, the above-mentioned participant is assuming all of the inherent risks of the sport. I further understand that in the event of a medical emergency, Soccer to Achieve will call EMS to render assistance and that I will be financially responsible for any expenses involved.
I do hereby consent and agree that Soccer to Achieve has the right to take photographs and video of my child during Soccer to Achieve sessions. These photos and video may be used on the company website (www.soccertoachieve.org), company Facebook pages, and promotional material without compensation. I understand that my child's name and identity will not be revealed. If you would prefer we not take photographs or video your child, please notify us via e-mail.
Waiver of Liability: In consideration of being permitted to play soccer, on behalf of myself, my family, my heirs, and my assigns, I hereby release Soccer to Achieve, its agents, and its employees from liability for injury, loss, or death to the above-mentioned participant while using any facility or equipment or in any way associated with participating in the activity of soccer now or in the future, resulting from the ordinary negligence of Soccer to Achieve, its agents and employees.
Telephone, Email and SMS Text Messaging Terms and Conditions:
By clicking “I accept” you are consenting to receive email, text and or phone communications from Soccer to Achieve. Message frequency varies.
Soccer to Achieve does not have a separate charge for these services; however, message and data rates may apply from your mobile carrier for SMS text messages. Subject to the terms and conditions of your mobile carrier, you may receive text messages sent to your mobile phone.
By clicking “I agree” you are providing your consent to participate in this program, you approve any such charges from your mobile carrier. Charges for text messages may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid balance. Soccer to Achieve reserves the right to terminate this SMS service, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. The information in any message may be subject to certain time lags and/or delays. You are responsible for managing the types of SMS texts you receive.
To stop receiving text messages, reply STOP, END, CANCEL or UNSUBSCRIBE to a Soccer to Achieve SMS text message. By enrolling in this subscription program, you consent that following such a request to unsubscribe, you will receive one (1) final message from Soccer to Achieve confirming that you have been inactivated in our system. Following such confirmation message, no additional text messages will be sent unless you re-activate your subscription.
To stop receiving email messages or to manage your communication preferences, click on the Unsubscribe link contained in the Soccer to Achieve email message.
By Unsubscribing from receiving SMS text messages and/or email communications, I acknowledge that I will no-longer receive any communications including, emergency communications via SMS text messaging or email messaging.
Once the parent completes the online form, it will prompt them to the payment page. We will get a merchant account set-up through Bank of America to accept payments. Therefore, we will have to make sure that the site is secured. I will send you the merchant account once its available.